Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone!

The amount of snow here is getting ridiculous. I can't keep up with the cold :( The roads are icy and it just makes me want to stay home and curl up into a ball and cuddle. Which is exactly what I'll be doing.

Unfortunately, I went home for the holidays and my boyfriend is now about 300 miles away so I'm forced to cuddle with a gigantic stuffed dog (don't judge me).
My new cuddle buddy.
One of my favorite things about the holidays is that I get to spend time with my family and that there's a momentary pause from my hectic life. I'm trying to ignore the fact that in three weeks I'll have to go back to reality.

But for now, I shall sip on my cocoa catch up on my shows and just breathe.

Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment