Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Resolutions

I don't make New Year resolutions because I always fail at them. So in honor of a holiday that reminds me of all my failed relationships, I decided to make resolutions that I will most certainly fail at too. Okay, that was really sad and I'm kidding, I just have goals for this month and didn't really know what to title the blog and how to start off.

Anyways, here are my goals for this month!

Learn how to do my hair like this 


Get all my work done

Find an apartment for next year

Find a summer job

Steal this adorable kid

Get a cute boyfriend

Okay, so I don't plan on actually stealing anyone's kids and the likelihood of the last goal happening isn't very high. But, anyways those are my goals for the month :)




I take no credit for owning any of the photos that were used


No comments:

Post a Comment